quarta-feira, 19 de novembro de 2014

"Christmas Tales - By Ronaldo Adriano"


"Christmas Tales - By Ronaldo Adriano"


List of Characters:

      I.        Narrator-As narrator , will narrate the events and give an opinion at the end of the presentation.
    II.        Anne- She is a very loving daughter
   III.        Helga- is also very caring and mature.
  IV.        Paul- is a very dedicated and hardworking father
   V.        Liz- is a cheerful and kind girl who loves Christmas.
  VI.        Sophie- just changed. Likes to make fun of people
 VII.        Gwen- is a good friend.
VIII.        Father-may or may not have lines. It is a good parent. very attentive
  IX.        Mother-may or may not have lines. It is a devoted mother.
   X.        Elder 1- A great, kind and humble. (can be a Sister)
  XI.        Elder 2- A great, kind and humble. (can be a Sister)
 XII.        Jack- is grumpy and rude
XIII.        Women- Very rude too.
XIV.        Person- with a bad mood.Not speak at all during the play.
XV.        Chosen-Very gentle. This will be a gift of the lord for the missionaries.
XVI.        Michael- is cares too much about material things.
XVII.        Thomas- He is blind, but is always smiling and grateful for everything.
XVIII.        Dayse- She is gentle and patient



scenario

   Basically just have a setting for four scenes, because the changes will be minimal.Everything will happen in a house decked out for Christmas. At times the characters will use the objects around Christmas. In another moment they are just going through these embellished locations. An example is the scene where Anne and Helga play, and the other is when Liz take Sophie to her house and shows christmas good things for her.



   
NOTE: The scriptures quoted throughout the piece can be read directly in these books. For thus also facilitate things that actors need to memorize spend the veracityof each of the verses, because viewers can also accompany them in their scriptures to the course of the play if they find necessary, or have the curiosity to ponder them in their homes.



Tales of Christmas


Dedicated Father


NARRATOR-Paul was a very dedicated father. He had a very good life. he always got the most expensive gifts and to insist on giving their daughters the same .Paul lived alone with her two daughters and had a great love for them. Her daughters spent most of her time with the nanny so when the father was at home they don’t take him off.
(THE STAGE IS A YOUNG MAN WITH TWO SMALL DAUGHTERS THEY IS ALREADY IN STAGE INTERACTING SINCE THE BEGINNING OF SCENE)
ANNE-Look Dad, I made for you. Is your Christmas present (THE YOUNGER DAUGHTER GIVE A DOUBLED CHRISTMAS CARD TO HER FATHER)
PAUL-Ah, thank you daughter! How much your kindness! (KEEP THE CARD IN THE POCKET NOT LOOK AFTER LOOKING WORRIED THE WATCH ON YOUR WRIST. HE IS LATE)
ANNE-Father I love to be with you .You are the best dad in the world.
PAUL-OH,thanks honey. I strive to give the best for you .But I know that has a lot going on that we must always improve.
HELGA-No dad, you are really the best
PAUL-Thanks Helga, and Annie is that you are the best daughters. (LAUGHS) .But I have to go to work then you need to let me go now.
ANNE-But it’s Christmas dad ... Do you really have to work today? None of the parentes of my friends work on that date
PAUL-I know little girl, but Daddy has to work overtime ... so can I buy the best gifts for my little girls
ANNE-But...
HELGA-Right Annie ... (LET GO OF PAUL)
PAUL-Look,to compensate for this you can order what you want this Christmas ... What you want? That doll that walks and talks go to the bathroom alone? That one who speaks 25 languages?
ANNE makes both parent (ANNE GO OUT  OF THE STAGE UPSET)
PAUL-What does she has?
HELGA-Nothing at all dad.Don’t worry.Good work to ya ...?
PAUL-Okay ... But what about you? What do you want?
HELGA-I shall be glad if you're here to supper.The past Christmases Anne and me ... (CELL RINGS)
PAUL-Hello? Yes? Ah ... of course I'm coming ... (BACK UP TO THE DAUGHTER)Dear daughter I'm already going ok? Give a kiss to your sister for me (WILL SPEAK WHILE LEAVING). (ANNE COME AND JOINS WITH HER SISTER ... SHE IS VERY SAD)
ANNE- We will be alone again, is not it? He always leaves us alone on Christmas ...
HELGA-No sis ....you don’t remember? This time we pray together and ask Heavenly Father to Dad were with us this year ... You will see Annie ... God always hears our prayers!(THEY HOLD, AND HELGA FORCE A SMILE) (THEY PLAYING ON STAGE WITH THINGS RELATED TO CHRISTMAS.MAYBE SHE DECORATE CHRISTMAS TREE)

NARRATOR-Sometimes we want so much to give the best things to our children, wetend to forget the small and simple things ... That are also necessary for him development.Each child ,adolescent or young adult needs love, affection,atenction.Sometimes just a hug,worthy much more than the greatest riches of the world...


Hymn First Noel 213


(ENTER THE FATHER AND DAUGHTERS SURPRISES HIM IF DIRECT AND THE EMBRACE)
ANNE-Father you’re back, you're back !!
HELGA-Dad is happened something else?
PAUL Yes, this happened ... (SHOW ANNE CARD) When I arrived the company and was looking for a pen, I saw your card in my pocket Annie.I read their innocent words...
HELGA-Can I read,dad...?
PAUL-course, daughter!
HELGA-It says: "You are ... the best Christmas present."
PAUL-No!You are the best gift of all ... I was a fool for not realizing this before(HUGS DAUGHTERS AND THE CURTAIN IS CLOSE)
NARRATOR- "Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold I say unto you, that by small and simple that the big things are done; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise." Alma 37: 6






Christmas with an enemy



NARRATOR-Liz Always had many friends. She is a very happy girl. His parents were also very kind and loved to serve others. Liz loved Christmas. She would always tell to your friends how wonderful it has been all her Christmases with his family.She always said to everyone that Christmas was perfect and that nothing ever went wrong on that date. However that Christmas would be ... uh ... different ... (LIZ ISTALKING WITH HER FRIEND GWEN BUT SOMEONE COMES TO DISTURB.A GIRL NOTES BY FAR THE TALK AND THEN ENTERS .LIZ IS THE SMALLEST)
GWEN-So, you will spend Christmas at home this year?
LIZ-Yes.We will not travel this year, but I'm happy! What I like most is that this time we can all be close together! I love christmas! It seems that we were more United this time!
GWEN-I know! It is the Spirit of Christmas that makes us so happy and cheerful!
LIZ-Yep, everyone should have this good spirit throughout the year (SOPHIE COMES IN AND BUMP INTO LIZ ON PURPOSE)
LIZ-OUCH, watch out!
SOPHIE-Whatta?
you just stand there on the way... what you want me to do?
GWEN-You could ask permission. You don’t have eyes?
SOPHIE-Yes,I do... but if she were standing would be better to see.
LIZ- But I'm standing.
SOPHIE-But...
does not appear to...
LIZ-You're calling me shorty??
SOPHIE-Why would I do that? (WHISPERING TO THE AUDIENCE) I hate to keep repeating to others what the whole world already knows.
LIZ-Okay ... And where will you spend Christmas?
SOPHIE-Let's take a trip abroad ... I want to visit the castle which was recorded the new Dracula movie.
GWEN-Why do you talk about vampires up for Christmas?
SOPHIE-Why vampires are just too much. Those pointy teeth, that charm ... They are too amazing !!That’s so cool!!
GWEN-you like every weird thing.But... not my problem (SOPHIE LOOKING LIZ AND STARTS TO LAUGH)
LIZ-  why you suddenly started laughing
SOPHIE-I was thinking how funny it would be if a vampire to bite you
LIZ-why funny?
SOPHIE- is that you would be the first vampire to suck blood from the knee ... (STARTS TO LAUGH LOUDLY, THEN GOES AWAY AND LIZ IS ONLY WITH SOPHIE)
LIZ-Did you see? This girl not to get on me since moving to this street.Why she do it?
GWEN-I don’t know. It seems that she is this way with everyone.She haven’t friends,because of it
LIZ-Ah, but that's okay, I don’t care ... Today is Christmas nothing can ruin this day so perfect !! Merry Christmas Gwen.Happy Christmas everyone !!
(CURTAINS CLOSE FOR A MOMENT THEN REOPENS IN THE ROOM THAT ISTHE HOUSE OF LIZ.NARRATOR BEGINS TO SPEAK AND AFTER COMPLETING THE CURTAIN IS OPEN AGAIN)
NARRATOR-Liz came home had a surprise. His parents told him that an unforeseen happened and Sophie would have to spend Christmas Eve with them. Sophie's parents had to visit a relative who needed an urgent blood transfusion. Liz did not want to accept that your  Christmas could end up in a bad way. How would spend Christmas with someone who hated so much? But still she kept her Spirit and was willing to help your invited to join that night so special. She just remembered the great love that Jesus had for his neighbor and loved and humbly served the young Sophie.
(WHILE THEY ENACT SOME OF THE BIRTH OF CHRIST THEY’LL LITTLE BY LITTLE BECOMING FRIENDS,AND SHOWING LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER,ASA SISTER.YES. AS A FAMILY OF CHRIST)


HYMN 206 Away in a manger


SOPHIE-Thank you for inviting me to spend Christmas with you. Time does not have so much fun. My family always spends Christmas apart from each other. Being with you made me realize the value of family. Now I really want to spend more time with my family.
LIZ-Not at all! It was really fun to have a guest with us. You will always bewelcome to visit us anytime.

SOPHIE- sorry if I was rude to you. I think I felt a little envious of ...
LIZ-Not speak. (LIZ INTERRUPTED GIRLFRIEND WITH A SIGN AND SHOWS A SCRIPTURES ) Want to read me?

SOPHIE-course !!
Together SOFIA E LETICIA- "Therefore, my beloved brethren, pray
the Father with all the energy of heart,
that ye may be filled with this love it
bestowed upon all who are true
followers of his Son, Jesus Christ; that
ye may become the sons of God; that when
he appears we shall be like him, because
see him as he is; we have this
hope; that we may be purified even as
he is pure. Amen. "


HYMN 204  SILENT NIGHT




Christmas at the Mission


NARRATOR-it was on Christmas Eve. And the missionaries continued their fine work. Trying to find more people to bring the kingdom of God. But lately it was very difficult for Elders. They could hardly get into any home and many people not receiving their visit very well. Had bad gossip about them. But they as true messengers of God remained steadfast in their purpose of bringing souls to Christ. Even in difficult times ...
(MISSIONARIES KNOCK ON DOOR OF A MAN SUPER THICK THAT COME MEET THEM WITH VERY BAD MOOD.WHILE A PERSON NOTES FROM AFAR)
JACK-
What do you want ?(RUDELY)
ELDER 1-Good afternoon, sir, are true representatives of Jesus Christ and ...
JACK-And so?
ELDER 2-Well sir... my name is Elder, and ...
JACK-
what does it matter to me?
ELDER 1-Uh, sir...
JOCA-I’m not a sir, you can call me Jack ...
ELDER 2 Uh, Jack ... we have a very important message about Jesus Christ and...
JOCA-I am not interested I read the Bible, okay? nice day ... (KICK THE DOOR IN THE FACE OF MISSIONARIES AND GO AWAY / IF THERE IS ENOUGH DOOR JUST QUIT IGNORING ELDERS. BUT BEFORE LEAVING ONE OF ELDERS GET YOU DELIVER SOMETHING)
ELDER 1-Lord please, could at least accept this card? (MAN HANDLE AND GOAWAY)
(ELDERS ARE DISCOURAGED BUT CONTINUE THROUGH OUT HIS WORK AND HIT ANOTHER DOOR . A WOMAN MEET THE DOOR).
ELDER 2- Good afternoon madam, we are the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and ...
WOMAN-I know, Mormons ...
ELDER 2-Hu ... yes people call us so ...
WOMAN-Listen me, my boy, I'm not interested in joining any sect okay? God alone saves me ... I have no intention of worshiping this man Joseph Esmigo
ELDER 1-Well ma'am, we do not worship Joseph Smith. Worship only Jesus Christ.Joseph Smith was the prophet who brought the church back.
WOMAN-Prophet there is only one, okay? Jesus Christ is the only prophet !!
ELDER 2-Well lady, the scriptures talk about various prophets who ...
WOMAN-I don’t care what it says in this dumb book . I don’t want to know. I'm already saved in Jesus! (HAPPEN THE SAME THAT’S HAPPENED BEFORE.BUT MISSIONARIES ONCE AGAIN CAN GIVE A CARD. THE SCENE IS REPEATING THE WOMAN HANDLE THE CARD WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING AND GO AWAY) (HAS ANOTHER PERSON AND ELDERS GO TO THIS ONE, BUT THE PERSON WILL NOT EVEN THOUGH NOTHING TO TALK)
ELDER 1 Excuse me, is just a christmas card ...
ELDER 2-Alright Elder, the person does not want to accept ...
ELDER 1-They are getting harder instead of heart, Elder. Nobody wants to listen to our message ... Not even at Christmas .... How can they be so hard to this point?
ELDER 2-I don’t know, Elder.I am also very worried about them. Sometimes I feel like giving up too, but this is the Lord's work. He will prepare the way ...
ELDER 1-
I know.At such times it’s always good to remember the sacrifice of Christ.
I can not imagine such pain that he felt ...
And read the Scriptures helps a lot: (OPEN BOOK OF MORMON AND SCRIPTURE READING ONE EACH OF TWO)
ELDER 1 "And he cometh into the world to save all
men if they will hearken unto his
voice; for behold, he suffereth the pains of
men, yea, the pains of every creature
living creature, both men and women and
children, who belong to the family of Adam.
   And he suffereth this that all
men resurrect, so that all
stand before him at the great day of
trial "2 Nephi 9: 21-22.

ELDER 2 "And in so doing, the Lord God
prepares the way for the rest of
men have faith in Christ, in order that the
Holy Ghost may have place in their hearts
according to his power; and thus
Father fulfills His covenants with
children of men.

    And Christ hath said: If ye will have faith in me,
ye shall have power to do whatsoever thing
seem convenient "Moroni 7: 32-33.

ELDER 1-I feel like God is sending his angels to sustain us now ...!
ELDER 2-Me too!


Hymn 203 Angels We Have Heard On High


(UPON LEAVING HYMN SOMEONE COMES AND TALKS WITH ELDERS THIS ONE IS VERY EDUCATED )

CHOSEN-is everithing okay with ya? Sorry to arrive so suddenly ... It's what I was watching you ...
ELDER 1- Really? We did not notice ... But why was he doing this?
CHOSEN-People spoke badly of you so I wanted to know if all this was true ... But I think they were wrong ... You're not bad people. Actually I think they are angels ...
ELDER 2-Angels? Wow! Thank you brother ...
CHOSEN-You were very kind to these people even after them being so thick with you. I want to teach my family.Because I know that you are true messengers of God!
ELDER 1 AND 2 TOGETHER-Be A pleasure brother.We’re sure Heavenly Father prepared the way for that to happen ... (GO LEAVING THE STAGE VERY GLAD).(COME AFTER DISCUSSING TWO YOUNG)


be thankful


MICHAEL-
I am so angry of my parents! How can they decide something so important without me. We had to travel to Disney.
DAYSE-I thought you couldn’t go why not spent at school, and her grades were so low.
MICHAEL-That's just one little wonder. Is no reason to stop traveling. They know that I really wanted this trip. Damn!Do they not love me?
DAYSE-Er ... I think Yes.You’re wrong Michael.
MICHAEL-Shut up! you don’t even know Disney. Do not know the wonder that I'm missing. We went other times and I was not even with the notes as well as good ...
DAYSE-Maybe they want to fix ...
MICHAEL-Not talking dumb things! They want to test my patience. Think they can make me happy just because they gave me a bicycle, a tablet, a phone, and a new laptop ... why my parents are so annoying?
(COMES A BOY WITH A CANE.HE IS BLIND BUT IS ALWAYS VERY HAPPY HIS NAME IS THOMAS)
THOMAS-HI! Who's there? (ALWAYS SMILING WHEN SPEAKING)
DAYSE-Are we Diogo; Laura and Michael ...
THOMAS-Okay with you? Cristmas is already coming, right? Merry Christmas to you!
DAYSE-Still missing a few days, but merry christmas to you too Thomas!
MICHAEL-It ... merry christmas ... (SPEAKS BAD MOOD)
THOMAS-Michael ,you okay? His tone are different (MICHAEL WILL SPEAK BUT DAYSE INTERRUPT HIM)
DAYSE-But you seem very happy today Thomas. It is because christmas, isn’t true?
THOMAS-yes .I especially happier today! I love Christmas. It is the time when the whole family joins to celebrate. I'm super-excited to see the whole family together.
MICHAEL-How can you will see if you're blind?
DAYSE-Michael !! (DAYSE REBUKES FRIEND)
THOMAS-Lets him, hahahaha ... I say that I will be able to see them because it's like I really could ... I see with spiritual eyes. It seems that the Holy spirit is much stronger this time. (REMAINS UNCHANGED WITH SMILE IN THE HAPPY FACE).
LAURA-
It's true.Most people always is very happy and with a generous spirit at this time, do you know Michael ...? Everyone should have this spirit throughout the year.
MIGUEL-Whatever! (WITHOUT TALKING TO SHOW MUCH INTEREST. BUT TURNS TO THOMAS WHO KEEPS SMILING) ... But now that you mention it, you're always smiling, Thomas... isn’t? If I were ... uh ... poor, I would not smile so much ... This is so weird ... (DAYSE PREPARES TO REBUKE MICHAEL AGAIN BUT IS INTERRUPTED BY A SMILE TO CONTINUE BEING THOMAS.ONE PURE AND HAPPY SMILE)
THOMAS-Well is simple. My parents always taught me to be thankful for all that God offers us. Being grateful is the key to happiness!
MICHAEL-Being grateful?
DIOGO-Yes! Look how much Lord offer me! I have my health, friends, a church to worship the Lord, my parents who love me so much and a very large family full of love to give ... What more do I need to be happy ??
(MICHAEL AND DAYSE ARE IN SILENT FOR A MOMENT)
DIOGO- You know, today I received a great gift from Heavenly Father. I learned that my sister who lives far away will come back to live here. It's been so long since I hugher, and now she will be close from us. I’m very happy to have her back. I’m grateful for the rain that falls, I am grateful for daily bread, I am grateful for the people who are part of my life ...grateful to be breathing today. Heavenly Father is undoubtedly a very loving father ...
DAYSE-Wow, Thomas!You’re so special. I feel like there's a light in you ... No...you’re looking like a shining star ...
MIGUEL-Like the star that led the shepherds and the wise men to Jesus Christ ...




Hymn 202  Oh,come,all ye  faithful



(EVERYONE ENTERING FOR FINAL HYMN)


NARRATOR-Christmas is a special time, when most people remember the birth of Jesus Christ our Savior and Redeemer. We have many traditions this date.Christmas trees, turkey ... it's very good that these traditions can unite families, and that we take this time to serve our neighbor, in fact it should be done every day,and not just at Christmas. God rejoices greatly at seeing their children together. He rejoices even more when we remember the sacrifice of His son Jesus Christ and decided to serve and love our neighbor.
We hope that all who are here to always remember Christ. The example of humility and service to others that he showed us. And when we remember the birth of that baby.And how through the light of a star in the sky, many came up to Jesus Christ,remember: You also have this light ... A light that will help many others to come untoChrist
Share this light; being an example by loving and serving others.

"Therefore let your light shine before
this people, that they may see
your good works and glorify your Father
which is in heaven. "3 Nephi 12:16





"End"

Extra observations:

     This piece was created not based on real facts, however makes references to some cases that really happened with church members; The reports were slightly changed,but the essence is the same. Since the goal is to move peace to others through testimonies of others.


References:


ü  The Book of Mormon;
ü  The Holy Bible (Translated by King James);
ü  Liahona (December 2010);
ü  Hymns (from The Church of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints).





Ronaldo Adriano
Bom Conselho- Pernambuco
24 / Oct / 2014



The Savior was born

(COME ON STAGE THREE CHILDREN .THEY’RE A LOT AGITATED AND ANIMATED, TALKING ABOUT CHRISTMAS .RICHARD IS THE YOUNGEST.HE’S VERY CHILDLIKE)
DEBRA-Wow! arrived Christmas finally!
KYLE-Gifts,gifts!
RICHARD-Yep! And Santa Claus...
DEBRA-I love this time! But not only because of presentes
KYLE- Yes,I  also like peru !
RICHARD-And flashers !!
DEBRA-No,guys! That's cool too, but I talking about something else
RICHARD-Christmas Tree?
DEBRA-No!
KYLE-Are you sure that is not gifts? (IRONIC)
DEBRA-Stop it ... !! For me the best is not to receive this! But be join with my family, and together we can remind  of Christ's birth!
KYLE-But you also like the gifts, right?
DEBRA-Stop it, silly ... (PATS KYLE ) Okay, I also really like Christmas gifts ... but it is not only this! It is also being toghether with  my family.And remember the birth of our Savior.
RICHARD- Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss!!! Gifts!! (SPEAKS DUMBFOUNDED) (THE THREE STARTS TO LAUGH)
KYLE-You know who also likes christmas? Cindy ... She haven’t appear a lot recently, is not it? (COME IN ANOTHER YOUTH GIRL ON STAGE)
RICHARD- Hey, she's been there ... would she brought gift to me?
(CINDY ENTERS AND NOT LOOK FRIENDS DIRECTLY , SHE STAY ON THE PART, BUT LOOKS TO BE UPSET AND ANGRY)
DEBRA Hi friend! You okay? (CINDY NOT RESPOND ANYTHING)
KYLE-What rude ...
DEBRA-Relax, you guys! (TURNS TO CINDY AGAIN) Friend you okay?
CINDY-No, I'm terrible!
KYLE- But you always look so happy on Christmas ...
CINDY-I hate Christmas !! (SCREAMING AND GO AWAY ... AND DEBRA TRY STOP HER. TALK A LITTLE MORE BUT CINDY PLAY DEBRA DOWN . SHE FAIL WITH HER AND BACK TO BOYS)
DEBRA- What does she has ...?
KYLE-I don’t know, and I don’t care! You saw how she was rude to us? I don’t like rude people!
DEBRA-But if she's in trouble, and ...
KYLE- To vent her angry o nus?? It’s not fair.I'm going out... I don’t want to be in a bad mood when getting my gifts.Let’s go Richard.(COMING OUT GO)
RICHARD-She has no gift for me ... (STILL TALKING DUMBFOUNDED)
(WHEN THEY LEAVE DEBRA BUMP STAGE WITH ANOTHER  PERSON ON THE STAGE.IT’S  CINDY’S COUSIN.COUSIN IS WITH A GIFT IN YOUR HANDS)
COUSIN-Hi, Debra! Are you okay? You saw Cindy around?
DEBRA- yes, but ... She does not look well ... you know what? It is not normal she gets this way.she always loved Christmas ...
COUSIN-it’s because on this this Christmas she had a new not so good.Remember of her sister, Carole?
DEBRA-Sure I do! She is super cool! She was always with a smile on her face! She liked to help us and always kept us when our parents leave ... She is a very special person ... Too bad she is moved.She ‘s working out, right?
COUSIN-Well...I know ... The thing is... she is no longer with us.In fact she was there cause ... She had leukemia ... but she  didn’t want anyone to know ... she missed a few days ago. ..Since Cindy knowed  has been so sad ...
DEBRA-Wow ... that's so... I don’t know what to say
COUSIN-Carole does not want them to stay sad or worried with it ... Actually she discovered a long time ago ... She just moved to town when it became more serious ... however she was happy ... Whenever we communicated with her she showed gratitude for everything he received from God every day ... she had a complete understanding of the plan of salvation. And was happy to have lived this short time with a good family and friends too ...
DEBRA-She really always looked so happy ... She never complained about anything ... could never imagine she was sick, and ...
COUSIN-Her death came as a heavy blow to Cindy... She didn’t even receive that gift ... Carole had prepared to give her ... I think she has feeling about it.it was the last gesture of her love for her little sister ...
DEBRA-I'm  so sorry ...
COUSIN No,you don’t need feel ... Look, you're the best friend of Cindy ... Now she will need your support too ... So when she wants to talk ... support her at all ... Okay? Trust you ... (GIVE A HUG AND A SLIGHT SMILE AND THEN GOES AWAY CLOSE THE CURTAINS)
NARRATOR-Debra, had seen cases like this, but never with people so close ... and she also could’nt believe that this was happening on the eve of Christmas. A very special day for the whole world.The only thing she thought now was: _Why bad things happen to good people? She comes home and tells everything to her mother ... The mother with her little knowledge of the things of the Lord, but with great faith, tries to comfort her daughter. (OPEN CURTAIN AND APPEAR  DEBRA AND THE MOTHER WITH THE SCRIPTURE IN HAND )
MOMMY-Daughter ... You know I don’t know everything about the mysteries of God ... But what little I learned I can share with you.I know that God our Heavenly Father has a plan for us.He want ...everybody can  be together him and our family ... not just for a living ... but for eternity! I know that because of it He sent His son Jesus Christ to us ...Because of it at Christmas celebrate the birth of Christ.He born to be our Savior and Redeemer. ( DEBRA TAKE  BIBLE AND STARTS READING A FEW SCRIPTURE)
DEBRA- "And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the Lord's glory surrounded them resplendent, and they were sore afraid.
And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which shall be to all people:
For the city of David, born this day a Savior, who is Christ the Lord.
And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying. Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men "Luke 2: 9-14
MOMMY-He suffered  He was persecuted and He was crucified ... everything He did for us . And one day resurrect We could to live in the presence of the Father and of our families.Because of this  to this we have our Eternal  families .Endure praying for Father every day.
DEBRA-You’re right mommy..Jesus Christ went through all this suffering to guarantee us eternal happiness, if we are faithful and endure to the end.When I see Cindy again, I will not be afraid of not knowing what to say .. .I’ll speak to the Father's plan is perfect ...


HYMN  Far ,far away on Judeas's plain  212

(SOMEONE BEATS THE DOOR .DEBRA WILL ANSWER  AND SURPRISE SEE CINDY OUT WITH A DIARY IN YOUR HANDS.SHE HAVE A SMILE ON THE FACE .BUT IN TEARS)

DEBRA-Honey, you okay? What's that in your hand?
CINDY- it’s the diary of my sister ... My Christmas present ... here she wrote and thanked every day for the blessings that Lord offered.
DEBRA-The diary of Carole?
CINDY-She remembered me ... Every day ... she thanked God for the blessings that Heavenly Father offered. And all she thanked God ... because I am her sister ... (SPEAKS ALMOST CRYING AND HUGS DEBRA)
DEBRA-Honey ... (DEBRA requite CARING AND TRY tears in your eyes)
CINDY-From now ... I will also write my diary.And thank  for everything I got, every day of my life ... (COMPLETE SCENE EMBRACED)

NARRATOR And so, on that Christmas so hard ... these special people have become more grateful to know  Savior is born .And  also there who had sure , one day their families and friends would be together with them, for eternity !!

THE END







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário